Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Chocolate Pig

February is Chocolate Month. Not surprising then that the preferred gift on Valentine's Day is chocolate in all shapes, tastes and forms. This month has been filled with Blogs, Websites, Magazines and news devoted to chocolate. Today I received an email from Vosges Haut-Chocolat letting me know that decadent Vosges Haut-Chocolat can be in your hands in time for Valentine's Day. Lots of choices, but what caught my eye was their Flying Chocolate Pig. The Vosges chocolate pig is filled with applewood smoked backon, Alder wood smoked salt, and deep milk chocolate.

When my husband was wooing me, a quaint word wooing but apt for this story, I told him I'd marry him when Pigs Fly. I guess they're flying all around us, so I think I have to get him this Chocolate Flying Pig for Valentine's Day!

No comments: