Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Williams Sonoma Holiday Chocolate Sale

Some of my favorite Williams Sonoma holiday chocolate is on sale! You can't really stock up for next year, but you can enjoy these chocolate products now.

I really like their hot chocolate and peppermint bark, so I wanted to share the information on this sale. Disclaimer: I don't work for Williams Sonoma, nor do I benefit by mentioning :-)

There are other items on sale, and those will keep! Cookie cutters, chocolate pots and more! Most of the chocolate foods come in great containers. Perfect to store cookies and candies or use for gifts! Enjoy!

Peppermint Bark: Sale price: $12.99


Hot Chocolate & Peppermint Hot Chocolate: $14.99

Peppermint Bark Cookies: $16.99

Chocolate Filled Peppermint Snaps: $17.99

To order anything, go to a Williams Sonoma store or order online.

No comments: